Brussels Sprouts an Spinach Truffle Frittata
cook:15 minutes to 18 minutes
ready in:about 28 minutes
- 8 8 8 Egg, whisked
- 2 cup 2 cup 2 cup Brussels Sprouts, cut in fourths
- 5-6 cup 5-6 cup 5-6 cup Spinach
- 3 Tbsp 3 Tbsp 3 Tbsp Bacon Grease
- 2 tsp 2 tsp 2 tsp Truffle Oil
- 2 clove 2 clove 2 clove Garlic, minced
- 1 tsp 1 tsp 1 tsp Garlic Powder
- 1/2 tsp 1/2 tsp 1/2 tsp Paprika
- Salt and Pepper, to taste
- Avocado, to garnish
- Parsley, chopped, to garnish
Note, these instructions are written assuming the standard serving size, since you have modified the number of servings, these steps may need to be modified for best results
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- Place a large skillet over medium high heat and add the bacon fat. Once pan is hot, add minced garlic, brussels sprouts and a bit of salt and pepper. Let cook until browned on one side, then use a spatula or flip of the wrist to move the sprouts around.
- After about 5-6 minutes, add the spinach, cover to help steam and cook for about 3-4 more minutes until spinach is cooked down and soft.
- While spinach is finishing cooking, whisk your eggs in a large bowl, then add the truffle oil, garlic powder, paprika, and salt about pepper, along with the cooked spinach and brussels sprouts. Mix well.
- Pour into a cast iron skillet.
- Place in oven and cook for 15-18 minutes depending on the size of the skillet. You’ll know when the frittata is done cooking when you press on the middle and it pushes back a bit.
- Top frittata with a dribble more of truffle oil, avocado, and parsley. Love life.
Our recipes are created using Paleo, Primal and Gluten-free guidelines. Learn more about our diet and lifestyle at www.primalpalate.com.