Brussels Sprouts an Spinach Truffle Frittata
Serves: 6Serves: 6
Note, these instructions are written assuming the standard serving size, since you have modified the number of servings, these steps may need to be modified for best results
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- Place a large skillet over medium high heat and add the bacon fat. Once pan is hot, add minced garlic, brussels sprouts and a bit of salt and pepper. Let cook until browned on one side, then use a spatula or flip of the wrist to move the sprouts around.
- After about 5-6 minutes, add the spinach, cover to help steam and cook for about 3-4 more minutes until spinach is cooked down and soft.
- While spinach is finishing cooking, whisk your eggs in a large bowl, then add the truffle oil, garlic powder, paprika, and salt about pepper, along with the cooked spinach and brussels sprouts. Mix well.
- Pour into a cast iron skillet.
- Place in oven and cook for 15-18 minutes depending on the size of the skillet. You’ll know when the frittata is done cooking when you press on the middle and it pushes back a bit.
- Top frittata with a dribble more of truffle oil, avocado, and parsley. Love life.
Our recipes are created using Paleo, Primal and Gluten-free guidelines. Learn more
about our diet and lifestyle at www.primalpalate.com
Popular on Primal Palate this week
Our New Cookbook!
Other recipes you might like
10 made this
Ready in 20 minutes
1 made this
Ready in 55 minutes
1 made this
Ready in 1 hour and 20 minutes
Share a recipe
Upload your own recipes to Primal Palate, and help others find great food on our site,, meal planner and app!
Primal Palate Cooking Channel