Breakfast Taco Bowl
- 1 lb 1 lb 1 lb Ground Beef, for the taco meat
- 2 Tbsp 2 Tbsp 2 Tbsp Chili Powder, for the taco meat
- 1 tsp 1 tsp 1 tsp dried Oregano, for the taco meat
- 1 tsp 1 tsp 1 tsp Cumin, for the taco meat
- 0.5 tsp 0.5 tsp 0.5 tsp Smoked Paprika, for the taco meat
- 1 tsp 1 tsp 1 tsp Ground Fresh Black Peppercorns, for the taco meat
- 1 tsp 1 tsp 1 tsp Sea Salt, for the taco meat
- 0.75 cup 0.75 cup 0.75 cup Water, for the taco meat
- 2 cup 2 cup 2 cup green leaf Lettuce, chopped
- 1 whole 1 whole 1 whole Bell Pepper, chopped
- 1 whole 1 whole 1 whole Avocado, smashed
- 1 whole 1 whole 1 whole Plantain, sliced and fried
- 0.5 cup 0.5 cup 0.5 cup Sauerkraut
- 2 whole 2 whole 2 whole Eggs, fried
- Heat a skillet to medium-high heat. Place the ground beef in the skillet and break up the meat while it is cooking.
- Drain the grease if necessary and then add all the spices and water. Let the meat simmer for approximately 10 minutes or until a lot of the liquid is gone.
- While the meat is simmering, fry up the plantains and the eggs and set aside.
- Grab two large bowls and fill them with lettuce. Divide the rest of ingredients between two bowls and add the taco meat and fried egg.
You can substitute the fried plantains for roasted sweet potato.