Full of all your savory breakfast favorites
Serves: 4Serves: 4
Note, these instructions are written assuming the standard serving size, since you have modified the number of servings, these steps may need to be modified for best results
- Broil sweet potatoes on high for 10-15 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- Brown sausage in medium skillet.
- Crisp bacon in another large skillet. Once bacon is done, remove and 1 tablespoon ghee.
- Add in onion and cook until translucent. Then add sweet potatoes and crumbled bacon. Stir to combine.
- Grease 4 medium-sized ramekins or oven safe bowls.
- Scoop sweet potato, onion and bacon mixture in first. Then layer in sausage.
- Drizzle in beaten eggs into each ramekin. Top with tomatoes and basil
- Cook for 18-20 minutes or until eggs are set.
Our recipes are created using Paleo, Primal and Gluten-free guidelines. Learn more
about our diet and lifestyle at www.primalpalate.com
Popular on Primal Palate this week
Our New Cookbook!
Other recipes you might like
1 made this
Ready in 20 minutes
3 made this
Ready in 24 hours
1 made this
Ready in 18 minutes
Share a recipe
Upload your own recipes to Primal Palate, and help others find great food on our site,, meal planner and app!
Primal Palate Cooking Channel