Braised Beef Brisket
Note, these instructions are written assuming the standard serving size, since you have modified the number of servings, these steps may need to be modified for best results
- Preheat oven to 350.
- Cover the bottom of a braising pan with chopped onion.
- Place brisket over the onion.
- Sprinkle the brisket on either side generously with salt, pepper, dried basil, and dried oregano.
- Place brisket in the oven for 1 hour, uncovered.
- Remove brisket from oven, and reduce oven temp to 325 degrees.
- Pour tomato sauce over brisket, and sprinkle again with salt, pepper, basil and oregano.
- Cover braising pan with a lid, and cook for a remaining 4 hours at 325 degrees.
Our recipes are created using Paleo, Primal and Gluten-free guidelines. Learn more about our diet and lifestyle at www.primalpalate.com.