Note, these instructions are written assuming the standard serving size, since you have modified the number of servings, these steps may need to be modified for best results
- Preheat oven to 350.
- Cover the bottom of a braising pan with chopped onion.
- Place brisket over the onion.
- Sprinkle the brisket on either side generously with salt, pepper, dried basil, and dried oregano.
- Place brisket in the oven for 1 hour, uncovered.
- Remove brisket from oven, and reduce oven temp to 325 degrees.
- Pour tomato sauce over brisket, and sprinkle again with salt, pepper, basil and oregano.
- Cover braising pan with a lid, and cook for a remaining 4 hours at 325 degrees.
Our recipes are created using Paleo, Primal and Gluten-free guidelines. Learn more about our diet and lifestyle at www.primalpalate.com.