Braised Beef Brisket
Serves: 4Serves: 4
Note, these instructions are written assuming the standard serving size, since you have modified the number of servings, these steps may need to be modified for best results
- Preheat oven to 350.
- Cover the bottom of a braising pan with chopped onion.
- Place brisket over the onion.
- Sprinkle the brisket on either side generously with salt, pepper, dried basil, and dried oregano.
- Place brisket in the oven for 1 hour, uncovered.
- Remove brisket from oven, and reduce oven temp to 325 degrees.
- Pour tomato sauce over brisket, and sprinkle again with salt, pepper, basil and oregano.
- Cover braising pan with a lid, and cook for a remaining 4 hours at 325 degrees.
Our recipes are created using Paleo, Primal and Gluten-free guidelines. Learn more
about our diet and lifestyle at www.primalpalate.com
Popular on Primal Palate this week
Our New Cookbook!
Other recipes you might like
11 made this
Ready in 1 hour and 20 minutes
3 made this
Ready in 24 hours
3 made this
Ready in 1 week, plus 2 hours
Share a recipe
Upload your own recipes to Primal Palate, and help others find great food on our site,, meal planner and app!
Primal Palate Cooking Channel