Blueberry, Peach and Coconut Mess
Some people can eat eggs for breakfast all the time. I am definitely NOT one of them. I get easily tired of eggs and I prefer fruity light snacks in the morning. This one just did the trick.
Serves: 2Serves: 2
Note, these instructions are written assuming the standard serving size, since you have modified the number of servings, these steps may need to be modified for best results
- Put the coconut milk in the fridge the night before. You will need only the thick cream on top.
- Toast the pecan nuts in a frying pan on medium heat for 2 mins.
- Peel the peaches and cut them in small pieces.
- Add them to a small saucepan with a small dash of water and bring to boil.
- Add the syrup and vanilla to the peaches and cook until the fruit has become soft.
- Leave to cool.
- Once it has cooled down, add the pecan nuts to the fruit and mix well.
- Add 2-3 Tbsp of coconut cream to the fruit mixture and stir until combined.
- To serve, put some of the fruit mixture in a bowl, add some more coconut cream on top and several blueberries.
You can include any fruit you like, for example, mango and passion fruit.
Our recipes are created using Paleo, Primal and Gluten-free guidelines. Learn more
about our diet and lifestyle at www.primalpalate.com
Popular on Primal Palate this week
Our New Cookbook!
Other recipes you might like
1 made this
Ready in 15 minutes
1 made this
Ready in 1 hour and 20 minutes
8 made this
Ready in 45 minutes
Share a recipe
Upload your own recipes to Primal Palate, and help others find great food on our site,, meal planner and app!
Primal Palate Cooking Channel