BLT Egg Casserole
- 1 cup 1 cup 1 cup Cauliflower, cooked and then chopped into "rice." can also use diced potatoes
- 4 whole 4 whole 4 whole Eggs
- 4 pieces 4 pieces 4 pieces Bacon
- 0.333 cup 0.333 cup 0.333 cup Full Fat Cream Cheese, or non dairy cream
- 0.25 cup 0.25 cup 0.25 cup Onion, chopped
- 1 - 2 bunch 1 - 2 bunch 1 - 2 bunch Arugula, or spinach (chopped is best)
- 1 whole 1 whole 1 whole Tomato, sliced
- 0.25 cup 0.25 cup 0.25 cup Potato Starch, or arrowroot
- 1 tsp 1 tsp 1 tsp Smoked Paprika
- 0.25 tsp 0.25 tsp 0.25 tsp Black Pepper
- .5 tsp .5 tsp .5 tsp Garlic Powder
- 0.25 cup 0.25 cup 0.25 cup Parmesan Cheese, shaved
- First chop you bacon and sautee with greens and onions until almost all cooked. Do not over cook. Set aside. In another bowl, add in your egg and beat or mix until fluffy. Add in your spices, cream, and starch to the egg mix and beat or mix again.
- Combine your potato or rice mix with the bacon and veggies, toss together, then spread on casserole dish. Pour egg mixture over top and layer the tomato slices on top of that along with your parmesan cheese. Sprinkle with any extra spices you desire, such as black pepper.
- Bake at 350F for about 22-25 minutes. check at 20 minutes to make sure it's not overcooking.
Vegetarians can easily use Tempeh or coconut bacon vs the real bacon.