Blackberry Banana Cream Smoothie
- 0.333 cup 0.333 cup 0.333 cup Coconut Milk Yogurt
- 0.5 cup 0.5 cup 0.5 cup Almond Milk, or milk of choice - I use unsweetened/homemade vanilla almond milk - http://betterwithcake.com/anytime/homemade-vanilla-almond-milk-vegan-gluten-free-paleo-friendly/
- 0.5 whole 0.5 whole 0.5 whole Banana, preferably pre-frozen
- 0.5 cup 0.5 cup 0.5 cup Blackberries, I used frozen but fresh should work just fine.
- 1 tsp 1 tsp 1 tsp Vanilla Extract
- 1 Tbsp 1 Tbsp 1 Tbsp Beef, Great Lakes brand Unflavored Gelatin
- 0.25 cup 0.25 cup 0.25 cup Ice Cubes, more or less to reach desired consistancy
- 1 Tbsp 1 Tbsp 1 Tbsp shredded Coconut, Optional for serving
- 1 sprig 1 sprig 1 sprig Mint Leaves, Optional for serving
- Place all ingredients, except coconut flakes and mint, into a blender and process until smooth and creamy.
- Pour into a chilled glass or mason jar then top with coconut flakes, and fresh mint if desired.
- Enjoy xoxo
Note – You could also add in a scoop of protein powder (vanilla or unflavored would work best in this recipe) for an extra boost of protein if you’re into that kinda thing – do what you feel baby :)