- In a medium bowl, mix spaghetti squash with all seasonings and butter.
- In a medium frying pan, melt 1 tbs oil on low
- Divide spaghetti squash into 2 servings. Place them separately into the pan.
- Using a fork, carefully create 2 nests 4-5 inches wide, making sure you have a hole in the center for the egg. Try not to make the edges of your nest too flat or the egg will spill over once in it
- Once nests are formed, turn heat up to low-med. Crack an egg into the center of each nest and let it cook.
- Remove when egg is done sunny-side up or carefully flip it over after 5-10 minutes to cook the other side.
- Serve with a sprinkle of crushed red pepper.
This makes 2 separate birds nest, which is considered to be 1 serving