Berry Crisp in a Cup
- 1.5 cup 1.5 cup 1.5 cup Blueberries, whole
- 1 cup 1 cup 1 cup Organic Raspberries, whole
- 2 cup 2 cup 2 cup Strawberries, diced
- 3 tsp 3 tsp 3 tsp ground Cinnamon, (reserve 2 tsp for additional steps)
- 0.25 tsp 0.25 tsp 0.25 tsp ground Ginger
- 0.125 tsp 0.125 tsp 0.125 tsp ground Nutmeg
- 0.5 cup 0.5 cup 0.5 cup Organic Walnuts
- 0.5 cup 0.5 cup 0.5 cup Almonds
- 1/2 cup 1/2 cup 1/2 cup Sunflower Seeds, (reserve 1/4 cup for later step)
- 2 Tbsp 2 Tbsp 2 Tbsp Organic Coconut Oil
- 0.25 cup 0.25 cup 0.25 cup Pumpkin Seeds
- 1 Tbsp 1 Tbsp 1 Tbsp Chia Seeds
- Add the walnuts, almonds, sunflower seeds and cinnamon or the pumpkin seeds, chia, sunflower seeds and cinnamon. Depending if you chose the nut crunch or nut free.
- Put all of the crunch toppings in food processor or blender and pulse until you have small pieces. You can also just chop them finely.
- Heat a skillet on medium-high heat and toast the crunch for 2-4 minutes. Keep an eye on them because they can toast quickly.
- Toss all the berries in a bowl with the spices and fill your jars to the top.
- Place all the jars on a baking sheet and cook for 20-25 minute.
- Carefully pull the tray out and put about 2-3 tablespoons of crunch on top of each jar with about a teaspoon of coconut oil, butter or ghee on top. Broil the crisp on high for about 2 minutes or until the crunch is toasted.
*Nut free crunch toasts faster. *I had one jar where the topping sank in when it was being broiled. I would reserve a little just in case that happens and you can top it off.