Beef with Broccoli
ready in:25 minutes
Show nutritional information
- Serves: 4
- Calories: 475
- Total Fat: 16g
- Total Carbohydrate: 35g
- Protein: 47g
Growing up, we both enjoyed the flavors of Chinese cuisine. This dish brings all those flavors to life, but with a much healthier approach. Simple, bold flavors will make this dish an instant classic in your house.
Add a Note
My Notes:Add a Note
- 1 tsp 1 tsp 1 tsp Black Pepper
- 1 tsp 1 tsp 1 tsp Salt
- 1 tsp 1 tsp 1 tsp Red Pepper Flakes
- 1/4 cup 1/4 cup 1/4 cup Coconut Aminos
- 1/4 cup 1/4 cup 1/4 cup Green Onion, thinly sliced
- 2 Tbsp 2 Tbsp 2 Tbsp Ginger Root, minced
- 2 Tbsp 2 Tbsp 2 Tbsp Sesame Oil
- 4 cup 4 cup 4 cup Broccoli, florets
- 5 cloves 5 cloves 5 cloves Garlic, minced
- 1 lb 1 lb 1 lb Beef Chuck Shoulder Roast, cubed
Note, these instructions are written assuming the standard serving size, since you have modified the number of servings, these steps may need to be modified for best results
- Heat sesame oil in a wok or skillet over high heat.
- Add garlic and ginger to wok, and sauté for 2 minutes to infuse the sesame oil with their flavor.
- Add steak, stirring frequently, until browned on all sides.
- Once the steak has seared, add in the broccoli and continue to sauté over high heat.
- Add green onion, and an extra tablespoon of oil if necessary.
- Pour in coconut aminos, and season with salt, pepper, and red pepper flakes.
- Continue to sauté for another 2–3 minutes, until all flavors have combined.
- Garnish with a sprinkling of sesame seeds and serve.
To complete this dish, serve over cauliflower rice or baked spaghetti squash.
Our recipes are created using Paleo, Primal and Gluten-free guidelines. Learn more about our diet and lifestyle at www.primalpalate.com.