Beef and Mushroom Lettuce Wraps
Lettuce wraps have become one of our go-to lunch options on Paleo. If you were ever a fan of mushroom and swiss burgers, you’ll find the same flavors in this recipe for a healthy wrap.
- 2 lb 2 lb 2 lb Ground Beef
- 1 cup 1 cup 1 cup white, raw Mushrooms, sliced
- 1/2 1/2 1/2 Yellow Onion, sliced
- 4 clove 4 clove 4 clove Garlic, minced
- 4 Tbsp 4 Tbsp 4 Tbsp BBQ Blend (click for recipe)
- 1 Tbsp 1 Tbsp 1 Tbsp Salt
- 1 Tbsp 1 Tbsp 1 Tbsp Black Pepper
- 1/2 1/2 1/2 Avocado
- 1/4 cup 1/4 cup 1/4 cup Cilantro
- 1 head 1 head 1 head Iceburg Lettuce
Note, these instructions are written assuming the standard serving size, since you have modified the number of servings, these steps may need to be modified for best results
- Brown the beef in a large Dutch oven over medium heat.
- Once the beef is cooked, toss in the mushrooms, onion, and minced garlic.
- Top with the BBQ Blend Spice Mix and salt and pepper, and cook, stirring often for 20 minutes.
- Place the meat into individual lettuce cups, top with avocado and cilantro, and serve.
Our recipes are created using Paleo, Primal and Gluten-free guidelines. Learn more about our diet and lifestyle at www.primalpalate.com.