BBQ Baked Rutabaga Chips
- 2 whole 2 whole 2 whole Rutabaga, medium size
- 3 Tbsp 3 Tbsp 3 Tbsp Extra Virgin Olive Oil, or avocado oil
- 1 Tbsp 1 Tbsp 1 Tbsp BBQ Spice Blend (click for recipe), (includes smoked paprika, onion, cayenne pepper and brown sugar mix)
- 1 pinch 1 pinch 1 pinch Sea Salt
- 1 pinch 1 pinch 1 pinch Black Pepper
- 0.25 tsp 0.25 tsp 0.25 tsp Garlic Powder
- Preheat oven to 450F. Wash and Cut rutabagas into fine slices, about 1/2 in thick or less.
- In a small bowl or ziplock bag, place all your spices and oils.
- Toss your rutabaga chips in the bowl with oil and spices or in the bag.
- Lay them flat on a cookie sheet and spread evenly.
- Drizzle any extra oil/spices on top of the chips.
- Bake for 30 minutes turning them half way.
- Bake longer or shorter for texture to be more or less crispy.
- Top with feta if desired, more pepper/sea salt, and a dash of lime juice
* Optional topping - feta crumbles and fresh lime