Barbecue Fryer Wings
Serves: 5Serves: 5
Note, these instructions are written assuming the standard serving size, since you have modified the number of servings, these steps may need to be modified for best results
- In a sauce pan, heat coconut oil on medium.
- Add garlic and shallots, and saute until soft and translucent.
- Add mustard, smoked paprika, chipotle, cumin, and salt, and continueto saute (about 30 seconds).
- Add chicken broth, lime juice, stevia, and tomato paste.
- Whisk all ingredients until smooth.
- Bring to a light boil, reduce to simmer, and slightly cover with a lid.
- Simmer for 45 minutes, and let cool.
- Rinse chicken wings under cold water and pat dry with a paper towel.
- Place wings into a container to marinate.
- Pour barbecue sauce over wings, and toss wings to ensure even coating with sauce.
- Keep refrigerated until grilling.
- Preheat grill to medium heat.
- Grill wings 15-20 minutes, flip as necessary. Wings will release from grill when they are ready to flip.
- Baste wings with extra barbecue sauce as needed.
Our recipes are created using Paleo, Primal and Gluten-free guidelines. Learn more
about our diet and lifestyle at www.primalpalate.com
Popular on Primal Palate this week
Our New Cookbook!
Other recipes you might like
1 made this
Ready in 5 minutes
3 made this
Ready in 1 hour to 1 hour and 15 minutes
3 made this
Ready in 40 minutes
Share a recipe
Upload your own recipes to Primal Palate, and help others find great food on our site,, meal planner and app!
Primal Palate Cooking Channel