Banana Split Chia Seed Pudding
- In a small mixing bowl combine chia seeds, almond milk, banana, and vanilla extract
- Add cacao powder and mix until well incorporated
- Place in fridge overnight to allow the chia seeds to absorb the liquid
- Add the pineapple and strawberries and stir to combine
- Divide between dishes and top with whipped coconut cream, shredded coconut, chopped nuts, cherries, or whatever your little heart desires!
Top with whipped coconut cream, shredded coconut, chopped nuts, and cherries if serving as a dessert! To make whipped coconut cream place a can of full fat coconut milk in the fridge then open the can from the bottom to dump out the separated coconut water (keep for smoothies) and scoop the cream into a bowl to whip with a hand mixer! Add a touch of sweetener if desired