Banana Nut Muffins
- 3 whole 3 whole 3 whole Banana, ripe
- 0.25 cup 0.25 cup 0.25 cup Organic Coconut Oil, melted
- 2 whole 2 whole 2 whole Eggs
- 0.333 cup 0.333 cup 0.333 cup Raw Honey
- 1 tsp 1 tsp 1 tsp Pure Vanilla Extract
- 2 cups 2 cups 2 cups Blanched Almond Flour
- 1 tsp 1 tsp 1 tsp Baking Soda
- 0.25 tsp 0.25 tsp 0.25 tsp Salt
- 0.75 cup 0.75 cup 0.75 cup Organic Walnuts, roughly chopped, or sub pecans
- Preheat oven to 350°F and line a 6 cup muffin tin with liners.
- Use a hand mixer or blender (see notes) to combine the bananas, coconut oil, eggs, honey, and vanilla. Mash the banana with a fork beforehand, if needed.
- In a separate bowl, whisk together the almond flour, baking soda, and salt. Slowly blend this a little at a time into the wet ingredients then stir the nut pieces in by hand.
- Evenly distribute the batter between the 6 muffin cups then bake for 25-30 minutes or until a toothpick inserted into the center comes out clean. Allow to cool before serving.
If you have a blender that can handle batters, I'd recommend using that. The last time I made this, I used my Blendtec and didn't even mix the dry ingredients separately and it still turned out great! Makes for easy cleanup too.