Banana Coconut Cream Smoothie
An all natural, creamy, dreamy, subtly sweet seriously healthy banana coconut cream smoothie that tastes like dessert!
- 0.333 cup 0.333 cup 0.333 cup Coconut Milk Yogurt
- 0.5 cup 0.5 cup 0.5 cup Coconut Milk, or milk of choice + 1/4 tsp of coconut extract
- 0.5 whole 0.5 whole 0.5 whole Banana, preferably pre-frozen
- 1 tsp 1 tsp 1 tsp Vanilla Extract
- 1 Tbsp 1 Tbsp 1 Tbsp Beef, Great Lakes brand Unflavored Gelatin, optional
- 0.5 cup 0.5 cup 0.5 cup Ice Cubes
- 1 tsp 1 tsp 1 tsp shredded Coconut, optional for serving
- 1 tsp 1 tsp 1 tsp Organic, Raw Cacao Nibs, optional for serving
- 1 tsp 1 tsp 1 tsp Freeze Dried Strawberries, optional for serving
Note, these instructions are written assuming the standard serving size, since you have modified the number of servings, these steps may need to be modified for best results
- Place all ingredients into a blender and process until smooth and creamy
- To serve, pour into a chilled glass or mason jar and garnish with a shredded coconut if desired.
- Enjoy xo
Our recipes are created using Paleo, Primal and Gluten-free guidelines. Learn more about our diet and lifestyle at www.primalpalate.com.
Add a Note
My Notes:Add a Note
Never Miss a Bite
Get recipes delivered to your inbox every week