Banana, Blueberry and Raspberry Muffins
- 50 gram 50 gram 50 gram Chestnut Flour
- 75 gram 75 gram 75 gram Almonds, ground
- 2 tsp 2 tsp 2 tsp Baking Powder
- 125 gram 125 gram 125 gram Banana, mashed
- 2 whole 2 whole 2 whole Eggs, large
- 30 gram 30 gram 30 gram Raw Honey
- 75 gram 75 gram 75 gram Organic Coconut Oil, melted
- 50 gram 50 gram 50 gram Organic Raspberries, fresh or frozen
- 50 gram 50 gram 50 gram Blueberries, fresh or frozen
- 1 pinch 1 pinch 1 pinch Sea Salt
- Preheat the oven to 170C.
- Line 10 of the indents in a shallow bun tray with cases.
- Mix the dry ingredients together.
- Beat the mashed banana with the eggs. You may want to use an electric beater here.
- Add the honey (or maple syrup) and the melted oil. Beat well again.
- Tip the dry ingredients into the wet and stir to combine. Stir in the fruit.
- Divide amongst the cases and bake for 25 minutes, or until a skewer comes out clean.
- Serve warm or cold.
Although I haven’t tried it yet, you could probably swap out the ground almonds for additional chestnut flour. You could also swap the coconut oil for clarified butter if you do not want a trace of coconut flavour. It does suit these muffins well though, almost like vanilla flavouring.