Serves: 2-4Serves: 2-4
Note, these instructions are written assuming the standard serving size, since you have modified the number of servings, these steps may need to be modified for best results
- Preheat oven to roast at 400°F.
- Remove outer layer of onion.
- Thinly slice onion and place in baking dish.
- Drizzle with 1 tablespoon melted coconut oil.
- Sprinkle with salt and pepper to taste.
- Toss onions in coconut oil and salt and pepper until evenly distributed.
- Roast at 400°F for about 30 minutes, or until onions start to crisp a bit.
- Remove from oven and toss roasted onions in 1 tablespoon balsamic vinegar.
Our recipes are created using Paleo, Primal and Gluten-free guidelines. Learn more
about our diet and lifestyle at www.primalpalate.com
, Coconut Free
, Dairy Free
, Egg Free
, FODMAP Free
, Nightshade Free
, Nut Free
, Shellfish Free
, Side Dishes
, Specific Carbohydrate Diet
, Sugar Free
Popular on Primal Palate this week
Other recipes you might like
2 made this
Ready in 45 minutes
4 made this
Ready in 30 minutes
1 made this
Ready in 1 hour and 20 minutes
Share a recipe
Upload your own recipes to Primal Palate, and help others find great food on our site,, meal planner and app!
Primal Palate Cooking Channel