Balsamic and Rosemary Chicken
The warm aroma of fresh rosemary is enhanced in this dish by the sweet flavor of balsamic vinegar. This recipe is one of our favorite ways to enjoy chicken breasts. Served alongside a bed of fresh greens, this entrée is always one to please.
- 1 Tbsp 1 Tbsp 1 Tbsp Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 1/4 cup 1/4 cup 1/4 cup Balsamic Vinegar
- 2 cloves 2 cloves 2 cloves Garlic, minced
- 2 tsp 2 tsp 2 tsp fresh Rosemary, minced
- 3 3 3 boneless skinless Chicken Breasts
- 1/2 tsp 1/2 tsp 1/2 tsp Salt and Pepper, to taste
- 1 Tbsp 1 Tbsp 1 Tbsp Primal Palate Garlic & Herb Seasoning, (sub: 1/2 tsp salt, 1/2 tsp pepper, 2 cloves garlic, minced)
- Rinse chicken breasts under cold water, pat dry with a paper towel, and place in a baking dish.
- Drizzle olive oil over all 3 chicken breasts, and lightly rub to evenly distribute the oil.
- Sprinkle salt and pepper over chicken.
- Press fresh garlic and rosemary into chicken breasts.
- Roast at 400°F for about 20–25 minutes or until the meat yields an internal temperature of 170°F.
- Remove chicken from oven and pour 1/4 cup balsamic vinegar over fully cooked chicken breasts.
- Serve with a fresh sprig of rosemary.
Optional cooking method would be to grill the breasts. You can also easily recreate this dish using split breasts that are bone in and skin on.