Baked Tuna with Chimichurri Marinade
Serves: 2Serves: 2
Note, these instructions are written assuming the standard serving size, since you have modified the number of servings, these steps may need to be modified for best results
- Thoroughly rinse parsley, and removed leaves from stems.
- Chop garlic cloves and set aside.
- Slice lemons and discard seeds.
- In a food processor, blend parsley, olive oil, lemon juice, and garlic.
- Pour into a small mixing bowl and add salt, pepper, and reed pepperflakes.
- Refrigerate for 2 hours before cooking.
- Preheat oven to bake at 350.
- Rinse tuna steaks and place in a glass baking dish.
- Pour 1/2 cup of chimichurri over tuna steaks.
- Bake for 25-30 minutes.
Our recipes are created using Paleo, Primal and Gluten-free guidelines. Learn more
about our diet and lifestyle at www.primalpalate.com
Popular on Primal Palate this week
Our New Cookbook!
Other recipes you might like
11 made this
Ready in 35 minutes
5 made this
Ready in 1 hour and 10 minutes to 2 hours
3 made this
Ready in 25 minutes to 27 minutes
Share a recipe
Upload your own recipes to Primal Palate, and help others find great food on our site,, meal planner and app!
Primal Palate Cooking Channel