Baked Tuna with Chimichurri Marinade
Serves: 2Serves: 2
Note, these instructions are written assuming the standard serving size, since you have modified the number of servings, these steps may need to be modified for best results
- Thoroughly rinse parsley, and removed leaves from stems.
- Chop garlic cloves and set aside.
- Slice lemons and discard seeds.
- In a food processor, blend parsley, olive oil, lemon juice, and garlic.
- Pour into a small mixing bowl and add salt, pepper, and reed pepperflakes.
- Refrigerate for 2 hours before cooking.
- Preheat oven to bake at 350.
- Rinse tuna steaks and place in a glass baking dish.
- Pour 1/2 cup of chimichurri over tuna steaks.
- Bake for 25-30 minutes.
Our recipes are created using Paleo, Primal and Gluten-free guidelines. Learn more
about our diet and lifestyle at www.primalpalate.com
Popular on Primal Palate this week
Our New Cookbook!
Other recipes you might like
2 made this
Ready in 1 hour
13 made this
Ready in 35 minutes
1 made this
Ready in 1 hour and 15 minutes
Share a recipe
Upload your own recipes to Primal Palate, and help others find great food on our site,, meal planner and app!
Primal Palate Cooking Channel