Baked Chicken Tenders
Chicken tenders are great for lots of reasons, and we love them because you can easily switch up the flavors by using different spices and you can also experiment with different dipping sauces to go with them. The best part though is if you bake them just right, they come out of the oven a little crispy on the outside, tender on the inside and oh so delicious.
- 1 lb 1 lb 1 lb Chicken Tenders
- 1 cup 1 cup 1 cup Almond Meal/Flour
- 0.25 cup 0.25 cup 0.25 cup Tapioca Starch
- 2 tsp 2 tsp 2 tsp Garlic Powder
- 2 tsp 2 tsp 2 tsp Paprika
- 2 tsp 2 tsp 2 tsp Parsley
- 2 tsp 2 tsp 2 tsp Turmeric Powder
- 1 tsp 1 tsp 1 tsp Cayenne Pepper
- 1 tsp 1 tsp 1 tsp Salt
- 1 tsp 1 tsp 1 tsp Black Pepper
- 2 whole 2 whole 2 whole Eggs, Whisked
- 3 Tbsp 3 Tbsp 3 Tbsp Almond Milk, Or Cashew or Coconut Milk
Note, these instructions are written assuming the standard serving size, since you have modified the number of servings, these steps may need to be modified for best results
- Preheat your oven to 450 degrees fahrenheit.
- Line two baking sheets with parchment paper and set nearby.
- In a pie tin, or other shallow dish, combine the almond flour, spices, salt and pepper.
- Whisk your eggs in a separate bowl with the milk.
- Pat dry each chicken tender with paper towels.
- Place one of the tenders in the egg mixture and cover completely. It should be well coated.
- Next, dredge the egg covered chicken tender in the flour mixture. Coat it well, pressing the chicken tender down into the mixture.
- Place the coated chicken tender on your parchment lined baking sheet. Repeat until all of the chicken tenders are coated and resting on your baking sheets.
- Place your baking sheets in the oven and bake for 9 minutes.
- Remove from the oven, flip the tenders over and bake for another 9 minutes.
- Remove from the oven and serve these yummy baked chicken tenders up! We love to dip them in honey mustard and ketchup...homemade of course!
Our recipes are created using Paleo, Primal and Gluten-free guidelines. Learn more about our diet and lifestyle at www.primalpalate.com.