- Serves: 4 - 8
- Calories: 4543
- Total Fat: 454g
- Total Carbohydrate: 57g
- Protein: 228g
Our take on this popular appetizer involves the addition of smoked paprika to give great warmth to the flavors of the dish. The crisp bacon nicely compliments the tender scallops, while infusing them with a smoky yet sweet flavor.
Add a Note
My Notes:Add a Note
- Preheat oven to 425°F.
- Rinse scallops under cold water.
- Cut bacon strips in half.
- Wrap each scallop with 1/2 strip of bacon.
- Skewer 2–3 bacon-wrapped scallops per skewer.
- Sprinkle with smoked paprika, seasoning both sides.
- Bake at 425°F for 20 minutes.
- Flip, then bake for an additional 15 minutes.