Bacon Lettuce and Tomato Salad
Note, these instructions are written assuming the standard serving size, since you have modified the number of servings, these steps may need to be modified for best results
- Cook bacon in cast iron skillet over medium heat until crispy.
- Remove bacon from skillet, allow to cool, and crumble.
- Assemble salad with mixed greens, sliced tomato.
- Crumble bacon over salad.
- Top with kalamata olives and torn cilantro leaves.
Our recipes are created using Paleo, Primal and Gluten-free guidelines. Learn more about our diet and lifestyle at www.primalpalate.com.
Add a Note
My Notes:Add a Note
Never Miss a Bite
Get recipes delivered to your inbox every week