Bacon Cheese and Chive Dip (with Liver)
- .25 cup .25 cup .25 cup Avocado Oil, or olive oil
- 3 oz 3 oz 3 oz Gouda cheese, smoked
- 0.666 cup 0.666 cup 0.666 cup Parmesan Cheese, or feta (shredded)
- 2 Tbsp 2 Tbsp 2 Tbsp Carrots, shredded. Or use cabbage slaw (this is optional)
- 0.25 tsp 0.25 tsp 0.25 tsp Garlic, minced
- .25 tsp .25 tsp .25 tsp Chili Powder
- .25 tsp .25 tsp .25 tsp Paprika
- 1 tsp 1 tsp 1 tsp Dijon Mustard, preferred: honey mustard
- 1 oz 1 oz 1 oz Bacon, cooked chopped (will blend into mix)
- 2 Tbsp 2 Tbsp 2 Tbsp Chives , chopped
- 1 Tbsp 1 Tbsp 1 Tbsp Beef Liver, optional (cooked or dried). I prefer using Epic bars
- 0.25 tsp 0.25 tsp 0.25 tsp Black Pepper
- .2 tsp .2 tsp .2 tsp Sea Salt
- First chop all your ingredients. Set aside. Soften your cheese or make sure it is at room temp for easy blending. Cook your bacon (or use bacon bits) and save a little of the bacon grease. Once cooked, chop both bacon and cheese into smaller pieces.
- Place cheese and chopped meats in a food processor and then slowly add in your oil while mixing. Once blended, add in your chive, seasonings, mustard, and vegetables (if using). Blend again. If you want your dip more smooth, add in a tbsp or so of cheese.
- If you like it more chunky (like above), omit extra cheese. Garnish with extra chive.
Made using Epic bars