Serves: 3–6Serves: 3–6
Note, these instructions are written assuming the standard serving size, since you have modified the number of servings, these steps may need to be modified for best results
- Prick the eggplant on all sides with a fork, and place on a baking sheet.
- Roast eggplant in 400°F oven for 30 minutes.
- Place eggplant in large bowl of cold water for approximately 5 minutes.
- Peel skin from eggplant and discard.
- Chop eggplant into large chunks.
- Place eggplant chunks in a high speed blender or food processor along with tahini, lemon juice, salt, pepper, and olive oil.
- Blend until smooth.
Our recipes are created using Paleo, Primal and Gluten-free guidelines. Learn more
about our diet and lifestyle at www.primalpalate.com
, Coconut Free
, Dairy Free
, Egg Free
, FODMAP Free
, Nut Free
, Shellfish Free
, Specific Carbohydrate Diet
, Sugar Free
Popular on Primal Palate this week
Other recipes you might like
5 made this
Ready in 1 hour to 1 hour and 15 minutes
3 made this
Ready in 3 hours and 30 minutes to 4 hours and 30 minutes
3 made this
Ready in 16 hours to 24 hours
Share a recipe
Upload your own recipes to Primal Palate, and help others find great food on our site,, meal planner and app!
Primal Palate Cooking Channel