A healthy alternative for fudgesicles that can also help heal your thyroid.
Note, these instructions are written assuming the standard serving size, since you have modified the number of servings, these steps may need to be modified for best results
- Spoon out avocado and mix until smooth
- Mix in 2 Tablespoons cacao powder and 1 tablespoons honey
- Pour into popsicle molds and freeze for 3-4 hours
- Once Once frozen, melt Coconut Oil and mix together with remaining cacao powder and remaining honey
- Remove ice cream pops from freezer molds and coat with cacao mixture by using a spoon to drizzle onto ice cream and to evenly coat. The coconut oil will harden almost instantly upon coming in contact with the cold ice cream
- Sprinkle on coconut or chopped brazil nuts or favorite topping
Our recipes are created using Paleo, Primal and Gluten-free guidelines. Learn more about our diet and lifestyle at www.primalpalate.com.