Artichoke and Avocado Salad
- Serves: 4
- Calories: 112
- Total Fat: 7g
- Total Carbohydrate: 11g
- Protein: 4g
We love pairing avocado with artichokes and hearts of palm. Simply tossed with fresh greens, and homemade balsamic dressing, this will quickly turn into your favorite quick salad. Top it off with your favorite grilled protein, and you will have a delicious meal complete in no time at all!
Add a Note
My Notes:Add a Note
- Cut avocado in half, remove pit and skin.
- Chop into 1/2-inch pieces.
- Toss spring greens, artichoke hearts and hearts of palm in bowl.
- Add chopped avocado and gently toss a little more.
- Drizzle with your choice of dressing.
- Serve with balsamic vinaigrette.