Artichoke and Avocado Salad
We love pairing avocado with artichokes and hearts of palm. Simply tossed with fresh greens, and homemade balsamic dressing, this will quickly turn into your favorite quick salad. Top it off with your favorite grilled protein, and you will have a delicious meal complete in no time at all!
Serves: 4Serves: 4
Note, these instructions are written assuming the standard serving size, since you have modified the number of servings, these steps may need to be modified for best results
- Cut avocado in half, remove pit and skin.
- Chop into 1/2-inch pieces.
- Toss spring greens, artichoke hearts and hearts of palm in bowl.
- Add chopped avocado and gently toss a little more.
- Drizzle with your choice of dressing.
- Serve with balsamic vinaigrette.
Our recipes are created using Paleo, Primal and Gluten-free guidelines. Learn more
about our diet and lifestyle at www.primalpalate.com
Popular on Primal Palate this week
Our New Cookbook!
Other recipes you might like
3 made this
Ready in 20 minutes
1 made this
Ready in 55 minutes
2 made this
Ready in 15 minutes
Share a recipe
Upload your own recipes to Primal Palate, and help others find great food on our site,, meal planner and app!
Primal Palate Cooking Channel