Note, these instructions are written assuming the standard serving size, since you have modified the number of servings, these steps may need to be modified for best results
- Rinse the heart under cold water and pat dry.
- Trim the ventricles from the heart and slice into thin strips.
- Place the strips of heart into a zip lock bag.
- Pour olive oil, and balsamic vinegar over the heart.
- Add the minced garlic, fresh herbs, and salt and pepper to the heart.
- Seal the bag and massage the marinade into the heart to make sure allis evenly coated.
- Marinate the heart in the fridge overnight.
- Preheat the grill to med-high heat.
- Carefully skewer the strips of heart onto metal skewers.
- Grill the heart 8-10 minutes, flipping once.
- Remove heart from grill, and serve.
Our recipes are created using Paleo, Primal and Gluten-free guidelines. Learn more about our diet and lifestyle at www.primalpalate.com.