Apple Spice and Carrot Muffins
A delicious grain free muffin recipe! Perfect for any brunch or as a snack!
- 5 whole 5 whole 5 whole Egg
- 0.5 cup 0.5 cup 0.5 cup Organic Coconut Oil, melted
- 1 tsp 1 tsp 1 tsp Pure Vanilla Extract
- 0.25 cup 0.25 cup 0.25 cup Raw Honey
- 1 tsp 1 tsp 1 tsp Apple Cider Vinegar, raw
- 0.75 cup 0.75 cup 0.75 cup Almond Meal
- 0.25 cup 0.25 cup 0.25 cup Coconut Flour
- 1 tsp 1 tsp 1 tsp Baking Soda
- 1 Tbsp 1 Tbsp 1 Tbsp ground Cinnamon
- 0.25 tsp 0.25 tsp 0.25 tsp Sea Salt
- 1 cup 1 cup 1 cup Carrots, shredded
- 1.5 cup 1.5 cup 1.5 cup Gala Apple, peeled and diced
- 0.5 cup 0.5 cup 0.5 cup Pecans, diced
Note, these instructions are written assuming the standard serving size, since you have modified the number of servings, these steps may need to be modified for best results
- Preheat oven to 350 and prepare a muffin pan or glass ramekins. You can grease them or use muffin liners
- Combine all the dry ingredients and set aside.
- Thoroughly mix all the wet ingredients with a mixer or by hand.
- Then slowly add your dry ingredients to the mixture. Do not over mix.
- Fold in the carrots, apples and pecans.
- Fill each muffin slot about 3/4 of the way full. Bake for 20-25 minutes.
Our recipes are created using Paleo, Primal and Gluten-free guidelines. Learn more about our diet and lifestyle at www.primalpalate.com.