Apple Cinnamon Flaxseed Bread
Apples taste the best during the fall season, so what to do with a surplus stash of them? Make this bread. Made entirely of ground flaxseed, this bread has an amazing nutritional status, full of fiber and healthy fats, not to mention gluten-free and clean. Cinnamon and chopped up apples really make this bread taste like fall! You have to make this! Have it with nut butter for breakfast, topped with coconut cream for dessert, or simply for an afternoon snack!
- 2 cups 2 cups 2 cups Flax Seed Meal
- 1 tsp 1 tsp 1 tsp Baking Soda
- 0.25 cup 0.25 cup 0.25 cup Pure Maple Syrup
- 1 Tbsp 1 Tbsp 1 Tbsp ground Cinnamon
- 0.5 tsp 0.5 tsp 0.5 tsp Pure Vanilla Extract
- 3 Tbsp 3 Tbsp 3 Tbsp Organic Coconut Oil, melted
- 0.5 cup 0.5 cup 0.5 cup Water
- 1 whole 1 whole 1 whole organic Apple, finely chopped
- 2 Tbsp 2 Tbsp 2 Tbsp Coconut Sugar
Note, these instructions are written assuming the standard serving size, since you have modified the number of servings, these steps may need to be modified for best results
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- In a medium sized bowl, mix together ground flaxseed and baking soda
- Add in eggs and mix throughly
- Add in the rest of the ingredients except coconut sugar and combine well
- Coat a loaf pan with cooking spray and place batter in pan and sprinkle the top evenly with coconut sugar
- Bake for 20 minutes, or until top is golden brown.
Our recipes are created using Paleo, Primal and Gluten-free guidelines. Learn more about our diet and lifestyle at www.primalpalate.com.
Add a Note
My Notes:Add a Note
Never Miss a Bite
Get recipes delivered to your inbox every week