A smashing frittata that can be served at any time of the day with no shame!
Serves: 1Serves: 1
Note, these instructions are written assuming the standard serving size, since you have modified the number of servings, these steps may need to be modified for best results
- Turn on the oven and set it to 390F.
- In a small bowl, mix the olive oil, chopped parsley and minced garlic, and set aside.
- Heat the clarified butter in a medium sized oven safe frying pan and quickly give the sliced onion a bit of color, then remove it from the pan.
- Beat the eggs with a pinch of salt, then pour it into the still warm frying pan.
- Spread out the onion slices you just quickly fried on top along with the halved cherry tomatoes, and sprinkle some crushed pepper over it.
- Place the frying pan in the oven for about 10 minutes until it has got a bit of color.
- Take out the pan from the oven (do NOT forget that handle is HOT now!..), place the slices of ham on top and drizzle the olive oil mixture over it all.
- Dig in!
Our recipes are created using Paleo, Primal and Gluten-free guidelines. Learn more
about our diet and lifestyle at www.primalpalate.com
Popular on Primal Palate this week
Other recipes you might like
2 made this
Ready in 55 minutes
5 made this
Ready in 24 hours
3 made this
Ready in 1 hour and 20 minutes
Share a recipe
Upload your own recipes to Primal Palate, and help others find great food on our site,, meal planner and app!
Primal Palate Cooking Channel