Almost Allergen-free Cupcakes
Note, these instructions are written assuming the standard serving size, since you have modified the number of servings, these steps may need to be modified for best results
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- In a large mixing bowl, blend eggs and maple syrup with a hand mixer.
- Add vanilla extract, salt, and baking soda and blend again.
- Add half of the arrowroot, and carefully blend until smooth, pushing the batter down the sides of the bowl with a rubber scrapper.
- Add the remaining amount of arrowroot, and blend again.
- Add the palm shortening to the mixing bowl and blend until smooth.
- Line a muffin tin with papers, and fill each paper 3/4 of the way with batter using a ladle.
- Bake cupcakes for 25 minutes, remove from oven and cool before frosting.
Our recipes are created using Paleo, Primal and Gluten-free guidelines. Learn more about our diet and lifestyle at www.primalpalate.com.