Yield: 4 cupsYield: 4 cups
Note, these instructions are written assuming the standard serving size, since you have modified the number of servings, these steps may need to be modified for best results
- Soak raw almonds in water for a minimum of 8 hours.
- Drain water from almonds and rinse thoroughly.
- Place almonds in a food processor or high-speed blender along with 4 cups of water.
- Blend nuts and water until smooth.
- Pour liquid into a large bowl through a clean paint strainer bag.
- Gently squeeze the pulp in the paint strainer bag to wring out the remaining almond milk.
- Serve or keep refrigerated in a glass container.
Can be kept refrigerated up to one week.
Our recipes are created using Paleo, Primal and Gluten-free guidelines. Learn more
about our diet and lifestyle at www.primalpalate.com
, Coconut Free
, Dairy Free
, Egg Free
, FODMAP Free
, Nightshade Free
, Shellfish Free
, Specific Carbohydrate Diet
, Sugar Free
Popular on Primal Palate this week
Our New Cookbook!
Other recipes you might like
1 made this
Ready in 20 minutes
1 made this
Ready in 2 minutes
2 made this
Ready in 3 minutes
Share a recipe
Upload your own recipes to Primal Palate, and help others find great food on our site,, meal planner and app!
Primal Palate Cooking Channel