Almond Flour Pancakes
Note, these instructions are written assuming the standard serving size, since you have modified the number of servings, these steps may need to be modified for best results
- In a small mixing bowl, whisk two eggs.
- Pour almond flour, salt, cinnamon, and nutmeg into a medium sized mixing bowl.
- Add vanilla extract, and eggs to the bowl.
- Mix with a wooden spoon to combine.
- Add water, and continue to stir.
- Heat 1 tablespoon of grass fed butter or coconut oil in a large non stick skillet.
- Using 1/8 cup, scoop batter into the frying pan, leaving enough space in between pancakes to flip.
- Cook 2 minutes on the first side, flip, and cook for a remaining 1-2 minutes. Add additional cooking fat as needed. (It helps to flip pancakes back and forth a bit to ensure they are cooked through.)
- Top with your choice of grass fed butter or coconut oil, and a sprinkle of cinnamon, and serve.
Our recipes are created using Paleo, Primal and Gluten-free guidelines. Learn more about our diet and lifestyle at www.primalpalate.com.