5-Ingredient Sweet Potato Bacon Biscuits
Sweet and salty biscuit, perfect for breakfast or a tasty treat.
Serves: 8Serves: 8
Note, these instructions are written assuming the standard serving size, since you have modified the number of servings, these steps may need to be modified for best results
- Cook your sweet potatoes if you haven't already (in the microwave or bake at 400 for 45-55 minutes). Remove the skins and keep the flesh after cooked.
- Heat up a large skillet over medium heat. Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- Dice up your raw bacon into small pieces and add to your hot pan.
- While the bacon is cooking, mash together your sweet potatoes, coconut flour, eggs, and baking powder.
- Once the bacon is crispy and fully cooked, add it along with the grease from the pan into your mashed sweet potato mixture.
- Mix the batter thoroughly and then scoop onto a lined cookie sheet, flattening so it will cook evenly.
- Bake 25-30 minutes until the biscuits are firm to the touch.
Our recipes are created using Paleo, Primal and Gluten-free guidelines. Learn more
about our diet and lifestyle at www.primalpalate.com
Popular on Primal Palate this week
Our New Cookbook!
Other recipes you might like
1 made this
Ready in 55 minutes
1 made this
Ready in 15 minutes
8 made this
Ready in 45 minutes
Share a recipe
Upload your own recipes to Primal Palate, and help others find great food on our site,, meal planner and app!
Primal Palate Cooking Channel