This post is meant to cover some ground rules and basic information for our discussion forums. We realize that this "talk" is not necessary for 99% of you. We created these forums for people to share their love of good, real food, fitness, and general health. Please keep forum postings within the ballpark of these topics. Below are our two basic ground rules for the forums:
- Please keep your posts on topic, and civil.
- Do not post spam and advertisements of products or other websites.
- All avatars are pulled from Gravatar. You can upload your gravatar here: ** you don't have permission to see this link **
- Maximum width is 800 pixels
- Maximum height is 150 pixels
- No links to inappropriate sites (adult, violence, drugs, etc..)
- Should not have more than 4 lines of text at a reasonable size.
General Posting Guidelines
- Do not spam or excessively self-promote in our forums. If you have a blog to share, you may link to it in your signature. Do not use the forums in an abusive manner for driving traffic to your site.
- While debating and discussion is fine, we will not tolerate rudeness, insulting posts, personal attacks, or inappropriate language.
- Please refrain from posting meaningless threads, one word (or short) non-sense posts, or the such.
- Advertising, and spamming is not allowed. This includes using the forum, email, visitor messages, blog comments, picture comments and private message systems to spam other members.
- Do not post, upload or attach copyright-infringing material which you are not free to redistribute (subject to the licensing terms of the specific item).
- Please wait a reasonable amount of time before bumping posts.
- No links to inappropriate sites (pornography, violence, etc…)
- We reserve the right to remove offensive posts without notice.
- Do not post any affiliate or referral links.
- We reserve the right to take any actions we deem appropriate to ensure these forums are not disrupted or abused in any way.
- We also reserve the right to ban anyone who does not follow these forum guidelines.
Although our moderators try to keep all objectionable messages off this forum, it is impossible for us to review all messages. All messages express the views of the author. The owners of The Food Lovers Kitchen (Primal Palate, LLC) will not be held responsible for the content of any message.
By agreeing to these rules, you warrant that you will not post any messages that are obscene, vulgar, sexually-oriented, hateful, threatening, or otherwise violative of any laws.
The owners of The Food Lovers Kitchen reserve the right to remove, edit, move or close any thread for any reason.
Thank you, and we hope you enjoy participating in our forums.
Bill & Hayley
Most Users Ever Online: 332
Currently Browsing this Page:
Guest Posters: 0
Newest Members: mojowest
Moderators: kitoi (60), Jamison Combs (1), gracielin89 (1), Kara McCartney (33), glen (0), blindseeker (0)
Administrators: Jon Daley (11), Bill (81), Tony Ryan (0), Hayley (0)