For this recipe, we kept things simple by tossing our fries in olive oil, salt, and pepper. This is a great base recipe for creating fun flavors using different herbs and spices. The next time you are craving a bun-less burger, hot off the grill, throw in a side of sweet potato fries along with it!
- 1 large sweet potato
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- Preheat oven to bake at 400.
- Rinse sweet potato under cold water. Pat dry with a paper towel, and cut into thin spears.
- Toss spears with olive oil, salt and pepper.
- Spread seasoned spears evenly onto a baking sheet.
- Bake at 400 for 30 minutes.