For Valentines Day, we wanted to create a tasty recipe that would be a great dessert for any grain-free boy or girl, and one that would be the perfect homemade treat to take to your child’s Valentines Day party at school. Of course these mini muffins are a great little bite of sweetness for anyone, but would be particularly fun to make with your child. Not to mention they are the perfect size for little hands.
Bill and I had a lot of fun making these little muffin bites. The batter smelled absolutely delicious, and it was exciting to see our teeny creations come to life. We really felt like kids again making these tasty muffin bites.
- 1 mini muffin tray
- 1/2 cup coconut flour
- 6 eggs
- 1/2 cup palm shortenig
- 1/2 cup pure maple syrup
- 1/2 tbsp vanilla extract
- 1/4 tsp baking soda
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1 cup frozen raspberries
- 1/2 cup Enjoy Life chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to bake at 350.
- In a large mixing bowl, blend coconut flour, eggs, shortening, maple syrup, vanilla, and baking soda with a hand mixer.
- Stir in raspberries and chocolate chips.
- Place paper muffin cups into the tray.
- Fill mini muffin tray with batter.
- Bake at 350 for 30-35 minutes.