For Valentines Day this year we are serving you a delicious dinner recipe that will be sure to win the heart of your special someone. Lobster is not an everyday indulgence, so we thought this would be the perfect time to present this dish. We have attempted a few different lobster recipes in the past, but none seem to compare to a classic steamed lobster.
For this recipe we wanted to make something seemingly complex, but in reality, extremely simple. It wouldn’t be truly Paleo if you were stressing over cooking, now would it? So relax, and enjoy this one. Valentines Day is meant to be shared with someone you love, and what better way to show your love and appreciation than over a beautiful home cooked meal?
- 2-2 lb lobsters
- 1 lb of Brussles sprouts
- 2 shallots, thinly sliced
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Grass fed butter for dipping
- Preheat oven to roast at 400.
- Rinse brussles sprouts, and discard the ends.
- Thinly slice shallots.
- Toss brussles sprouts and shallots in olive oil, salt, and pepper.
- Roast at 400 for 30-40 minutes, stirring once.
- Bring a large pot of water to boil.
- Add lobster to the pot and cover tightly with a lid.
- Cook for 15 minutes.
*To simplify things, you can order your lobster steamed and ready for pickup at your local grocery store.
An addition to this recipe would be to serve our Strawberry Salad along with it. Happy Valentines Day!